Friday, May 06, 2005

Damnit, Bronze...

Ah well. At least it's better then nothing. Then again, we probably got it after S11 got DQed for either illegal recuitment of players or illegal entering of lanes or something.

It could have been worse....so I'm not complaining.

Watch out for Sea Sports, you buggers! XD
--

I've finally obtained Guild Wars, after searching through Funan (109, 95 [sold out]) and Sim Lim (109, 119, 99.90). Got the $99.90 one instead.

The graphics so far are excellent, and many major improvements have been implemented. For example, you can skip the movies which you are watching (Finally! I watched the same damned movie 5 times as I played the same mission 5 times to get drops), and the minimap is much bigger. Secondary profession is also not chosen immediately, but they let you mess around.

So, if you see Seth Silfarion, give a wave! I'm plaing as a R/Me instead of a R/E which I played during the beta, since Rangers don't have much mana. LoL
--

Song of (whatever) changed to Song of Mana from the Legend of Mana series, composed by Yoko Shimomura and sung by Annika. I just can't find the time to update these too often. Then again, tis is "song of (whatever)", so who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home